With the school year 2014 – 2015 nearly completed, the teachers considered the pupil´s effort and collaboration and felt very proud of each and every one of them. We needed to highlight various pupils for their constant drive to excel in their academic work, who were recognised with the annual school certificates of merit. The following pupils were awarded:
– Daniela Marchetti – “Excellent participation in sports”
– Carla Imedio “Excellent use of spoken English”
– Enara Machin: “Excellent progress in Spanish”
– Alejandra Ojeda – “Excellent progress and effort in all subjects”
– Andrea Ruitroz – “Excellent daily contribution in Spanish”.
Special mention should be made to Nicole Godoy: Queen´s School Ambassador.
We also graduation diplomas to our Reception class for finishing the Queen´s School Early Years Foundation and to our Nursery class for having completed their first year at school.
Congratulations to everyone!