“Learning today for a better tomorrow”
At Queens School we believe that every child is a gift, and that each gift should be nurtured to grow into a positive and caring individual.
Our vision is to ensure that each child who spends time with us develops a happy and positive attitude to lifelong learning. They will be encouraged to explore, discover and create and thoroughly enjoy each learning day. Working together we will achieve and show our pupil’s that when you love to learn you will succeed.
- To develop each individual pupil’s potential
- To ensure each pupil enjoys each learning day
- To show pupils by example, how to respect and care for each other and their surroundings.
- To teach pupils to have a positive attitude to every new experience
- To give pupils the opportunity to share and celebrate their success, both inside and outside the classroom.
- To set high expectations of work and behaviour
- To ensure equal opportunities for all pupils
- To carefully plan appropriate work
- To regularly monitor and evaluate pupil’s progress
- To provide a safe and caring environment
- To encourage regular communication with parents and carers