ACADEMIC AWARDS 2013-14
This year we celebrated the end of term in the usual style by congratulating all the pupils for their hard work throughout the year. However, we also decided to recognise a handful of the pupil´s who stood out due to their exceptional effort, progress or achievements.
- Oriol – Consistently demonstrating excellent behaviour.
- Rodrigo – Excellent progress in Spanish.
- Nicole – Excellent progress in Mathematics.
- Alvaro – Outstanding ability in sport.
- Eva – Outstanding general knowledge.
- Saul – Outstanding general knowledge.
- Ariadne – Excellent presentation of work.
- Josephine – Exceptional creative ability.
- Alejo – Excellent progress in English language.
- Samuel – Excellent academic achievement overall.
- Paula – Queen´s School Ambassador Award – Presented to a school representative selected for exceptional and consistently high standards of work, positive behaviour towards others and attitude to learning.
We hope that this award ceremony will be the first of many in the future. We would like to take this opportunity to congratulate the award winners and hope that their families are as proud of their children as the teachers were.